Oh, that was easier than I thought. The Google game is https://chromedino.com/

From: Scott McDonnell
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 11:10 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Dungeon Warrior - Game...

For a side scroller, a good place to start would probably be the simple game
that google had made (need to find a link) that ran in a web browser. Your
character is just running and you jump over hurdles. Technically your character
is just in one place while the hurdles scroll right to left. That would get
some of the mechanics down and only needs a couple of keys to operate and only
a jump key while playing. Once the mechanics are nailed down, lots of things
could be derived from it.

For an adventure game, I was thinking about the function keys working as the
verbs that could maybe change from room to room, or maybe even context to
context. Like you choose Open and then the menu changes to things that can be
opened in the scene. It would need to be designed carefully to make good use of
the limited screen. The screen would lend itself well to a panoramic type scene
(but very simple, of course.) I haven’t really worked this out yet beyond my
imagination. One day!

Only 240x64 of screen real estate, so it would need require a lot of creativity.