I have 700-3404 for Model I
I've scanned the manual and uploaded it to archive.org

https://archive.org/details/tandy-remote-disk-for-model-i-700-3404-instructions

I'm not sure how to image the disk so that you can get a copy.

I have a Model I and a MISE and an EI and a couple working drives. But all in storage and I haven't touched them in a while. Somewhere between those things should be some way to collect a JV1 image maybe? I think MISE can read a drive and create a JV1 file and then I can FTP the JV1 file off the Model 1. I know it has a JV1 utility that can write a JV1 disk image file to a real disk, but I don't remember for certain if it can read a disk to create a JV1 file.

I'll see what I can see.

Another possibility, I also have a FluxEngine which is not packed away in storage, and a couple of standard 360K drives which should be perfect for reading a Model I disk, but I'm not sure if the software for FluxEngine supports Model I disks yet. It's a young project. ... aha! It claims to support TRS-80 Model I disks and creates JV3 image files!
http://cowlark.com/fluxengine/doc/disk-trs80.html

We may be in business quicker than I thought.

I would like to get a copy of whatever you have for the 100. I don't have the 100 part, just this part for the Model I.