I was able to execute the RMDISK1.CMD file in sdltrs. I still can't figure out a combination of steps to create a disk image that sdltrs will boot from, but, it let's you just boot to the main rom with no disk and then you can hit Alt+X and it lets you browse to select a .cmd file, and it worked. The program runs and shows the "awaiting for command from model 100" screen. So, I think that means the extracted RMDISK1.CMD file is good, and it's really all you need.