Hey even better I didn't look closely enough originally, I didn't realize you had both the Model 100 client and the CoCo server in there. Thanks!

So that's the client and 2 servers available now.

So you're off the hook for supplying the 100 files Greg ;)

I wonder if the Tandy 2000 server is really an MS-DOS version that would run on windows and dosbox?

On 9/5/21 11:12 AM, you got me wrote:
These are the individual files:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgRHXuUu57Cegj-uMzmqUvX0J4ef?e=7szMpr <https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgRHXuUu57Cegj-uMzmqUvX0J4ef?e=7szMpr>
*From:* M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Brian K. White <bw.al...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, September 5, 2021 7:13 AM
*To:* m...@bitchin100.com <m...@bitchin100.com>
*Subject:* Re: [M100] Tandy Remote Disk diskette(s)
Hey this is great. We're going from zero to multiple platforms overnight.
Thanks!

I've had that Model I disk for a few years and no way to use it.
Now you just provided the COCO version.
And once Greg puts the 100 part up somewhere we'll actually be able to
use them.

 From looking at the manuals we do have, it looks like the 100 part is a
client and all the others are servers.
So now we have a server for model 1 and a server for coco, but no
client, and the client is coming.