On 12/18/21 12:48 AM, Brian K. White wrote:
I got tired of running into simple fixable things and other update opportunities in the M100SIG, and having no good place to put them.

https://github.com/bkw777/Living_M100SIG

I created an organization account and transferred the repo to that. Now other accounts may join that organization and share ownership of the repo. The new github account is linked to a new gmail account, which ultimately I still control, but it's not my normal personal account and I can hand it over to someone else some time, or even share the login with multiple people right now.

So the address is now https://github.com/LivingM100SIG/Living_M100SIG

Now I can remove some of those I's from the readme.