>> I have been looking at the circuit diagrams and manuals for it but none
seem to match the motherboard

that is inside this model.  Cap and resistor numbers are different.

That would be a very odd PCB. Kyocera even carried the same component
designations through to the Olivetti M-10. The M100 and T102 are different,
are you referencing the correct schematic?

There are two versions of the M100 PCB but the changes are minor. There are
a few component differences in the reset circuit and the RS-232 output. The
later model also uses a standard EPROM pin-out for the ROM.

Have you checked the power supply voltages? Always start with PCR: Power,
Clock, Reset. Checking these three things first will go a long way to
finding the problem.

Jeff Birt