> On Feb 13, 2022, at 11:42 AM, amp1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you share with me the access information for any good M100 software
> archives?

Earlier in the thread I provided the below reply which covers the major
software archives:

When I just want something, the resources I scour, in somewhat this order:
* The club100 BBS archive:  https://ftp.whtech.com/club100/
* The club100 Personal Archives -- a collection of uploads from various users,
some of which are incredible work: http://www.club100.org/memfiles/
* The M100SIG file, a scrape of the CompuServe SIG's file area.
https://github.com/LivingM100SIG/Living_M100SIG
* The xibalba archive (now offline, but available by archive.org):
https://web.archive.org/web/20111117155020/http://www.xibalba.com/website100/software.html

I also keep a little S3 bucket of stuff I find or make or just had a hard time
getting ahold of:  http://public.nachomountain.com/files/m100/