Thanks Brian that is perfectly clear, Just one question if I may ; what's the
relationship between having the file "RX#U1.DO" loaded in my M102 (I did that
with a serial link, asici upload, to test the upgrade procedure which I didn't
finish yet) and the fact to use REXMGR to just load ROM files ? What's the
relationship between the two ? I should maybe simply remove the RX#U1 as I
don't plan to upgade just yet (I still don't feel I understand the platform
enough) and gain more experience with REX# and the M102 regular ASCII uploads
first. Also it is unclear why some ROM seem to "start right away" when they are
loaded in REX# whereas some other do not. And last question, if I hit F8 I'm
back in my M102 files and out of the ROM, but how do I get back in the ROM
(like back in multiplan for example) I really apologize for my newbie questions
but I'm sure there's a lurker somewhere also learning something thanks to me