Hey everyone, Trying to make use of my second hand REX, I've managed to have a
TPDD emulator run on MSDOS and was able to load a couple of ROMs (mforth &
MP100 )/ This is REX#2.0 Each loading ends up with the message CRC error in
57600 Y which is overwritten by an "Ok" which actually gives OkC error in 57600
Y If I load the same ROM again, it starts. The programs seem to work as far as
I can see. I'm pretty sure it didn't do that the first time I loaded a ROM, but
now it does it all the time. TSDOS101 - which was already in my REX# , does not
make this error message. Only the roms I uploaded. I'm sure I did something
wrong, and hopefully this is not a FAQ, but any help appreciated :)