Sidenote: For wonks who want to check my numbers, the file was 16197 bytes
long. For effective bps, I used 10 bits per byte because I don't recall
exactly how all the stop bits and parity add up, but I know it is more than
8 bits. I did the timing by typing ?TIME$: LOAD... and then, once that was
started, typed ?TIME$ and hit ENTER so that it'd show up as soon as the
fraction of a second after I hit ENTER to start the LOAD on the Tandy 200.