And you too never disappoint ;-) Obviously you and I will never resolve
whatever your problem is with me (and John?)

The discussion in question was indeed a total waste of time (as a few
others in the past) and I think I'm entitled to choose how to spend my
time; life's getting shorter all the time...

I rarely contribute anything anyway, certainly nothing that smarter folks
won't also come up with, so as I said, I'll leave it up to them while I
spend more time elsewhere; you've certainly contributed an impressive
amount of knowledge and hardware to the community and I'll definitely
continue to follow this list for useful information and just the sense of
community.