Currently, I've been trying to replace my main 32KB ROM with a ST M27C256A-100
This works. And I've been trying to replace the 8KB with a ST M27C64A-150 This
does not work for me. The system freezes after seconds, then becomes completely
unusable to the point even the power button (or a hard reset) does nothing,
screen displays garbage or just all black pixels I've ordered alternative
parts, in case my 27C64 is marginal in some way, but the ROM reads and re-reads
fine in a TL866, and it's a copy of the original ROM. I'm continuing my
experiments when new parts arrive. Le 2022-11-19 01:19, Stephen Adolph
<twospru...@gmail.com> a écrit : > So, to recap, > > > 1. We have a spreadsheet
to create custom key maps for Tandy 200 > > > > 2. Separately, we are trying to
confirm in hardware that a single 27C64 rom can be substituted for M13, to
implement the custom keymap. > > > > I would encourage the approach for dealing
with different keyboards on other machines. > > > > Keep in mind.. if the
actual characters themselves change, the modification is deeper. Such is the
case for M10 for example. (Or just use the usa character set to make it easy).