  From: Cedric Amand
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2022 6:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [M100] custom key mapping generator for Tandy 200

  Currently, I've been trying to replace my main 32KB ROM with a ST M27C256A-100
  This works.

  And I've been trying to replace the 8KB with a ST M27C64A-150
  This does not work for me. The system freezes after seconds, then becomes
completely unusable to the point even the power button (or a hard reset) does
nothing, screen displays garbage or just all black pixels

  I've ordered alternative parts, in case my 27C64 is marginal in some way, but
the ROM reads and re-reads fine in a TL866, and it's a copy of the original ROM.

  I'm continuing my experiments when new parts arrive.