On 12/28/22 2:52 PM, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

So to facilitate sharing of programs, RAM images possibly bundled with config/launch instructions, the bundles need to be published on the web. Google Drive supports sharing content via URL. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP servers were of course built for that though I think most people don't want the hassle of managing their own servers, even with something like WebDAV which in my experience can be a pain. Another store might be Github links or similar... since then your URL could always provide a link to your current hopefully least buggy version.

Another thought would be to (somehow) code up access to files in the Club100 Personal Libraries section. Not sure what that would look like at the moment though.

Ken