I agree that CloudT is working just fine, and is vindicated by the fact
that Business Analyst blows up exactly the same way on real hardware. I
have had zero luck finding a manual for the software, so I can only
guess that the CALL I'm using is correct. I'm assuming it is since it
loads to the splash screen, but can't verify that for sure.
I got the ROM from the REX# repository, but can't know if it's good for
sure. Anyone with a REX have it working?
Does anyone have a manual or any pointers? This package interests me
for some unknown reason. Maybe just because it seems like so much of a
mystery!
--Justin