I confirmed that the CTRL and BREAK keys have continuity up to M25 and M15.
With power removed from the unit, I have normal DMM readings at each chip when
the keys are depressed (diode mode).
When looking at ROM pin 20 (A11) with an oscilloscope, no waveform is present,
only 5V with a bit of noise.  M3/M4 Pin 1 (A11) and M21 Pin 14 (A11) looks
similar however there is a small difference in the noise level around the 5V.
Thank you for providing the code for the test harness.  I'm still learning but
I'll see if I can follow along! Let me know if you have any other tips for
troubleshooting this issue.
Eric

    On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 01:09:38 PM PST, <bir...@soigeneris.com>