Hi All,

I'm studying the 8085 microprocessor and its assembly language right now (Engineering Funda on Youtube with Jubin Mitra's 8085 Sim). It's going fine, but I realize that I have an m100 laying around with an actual OKI 80C85 in it to play with. What I can't remember is, whether or not there's an assembler and debugger available for it laying around somewhere? Also, is there a book out there on m100 assembly language programming? When I last messed around with the system, I was doing BASIC and didn't get into the processor much. Now, I'm interested and looking for an assembler - help appreciated.

Thanks,

Will