What a great thread!  :)  Very late to the party but will add a couple of
books.  Not M100-specific, but if you’re interested in a couple of very
good general 8085 books, I would recommend these.  The first is a
self-contained course (probably a quite popular textbook originally), while
the second is a more compact reference.  I believe I found both in PDF on
archive.org (Internet Archive).

*  Judi Fernandez and Ruth Ashley, _Introduction to 8080/8085 Assembly
Language Programming_.
*  Noel Morris, _Pocket Guide Assembly Language for the 8085_.

I’ll have to check out John’s _Inside the Model 100_ reference.

Best wishes,
Anthony