> On Mar 15, 2024, at 4:03 AM, Gary Wilkinson <gpwilkin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  if anyone can help to either describe how I can create a disk image from the
> T200 DVI floppy disk, or if anyone already has a T200 DVI disk image file
> that they could supply, then I'd be very grateful!

Steve put in a bunch of effort towards both of these things quite a while back:
<http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Steve%20Adolph/DVI%20boot%20disk%20files>

The image there (apparently in "dd" type sector dump—probably what you'd want
to try with a Gotek—as well as the ancient "TeleDisk" format for DOS utilities)
is described as being the T200/T102/M100 triple-compatibility disk, which I
would assume is the 26-3806 disk.