Hey

Just been reading this. My DVI is currently in storage, but I’ve been meaning to bring it out and swap the US PSU inside with a 240v unit I bought a while back.

I’m no expert when it comes to using the DVI, I had a play about with it and really enjoyed the fact I could write with a proper display connected.

One question I must ask, how easy is it to read the contents of the disk images on a regular pc? If say I wrote a document and wanted to access it on my laptop, is that possible?

Many thanks! And great job getting your gotek to work, this has inspired me to do the same 😊

Sent from my iPad