And if there are any other mail artists, especially you older ones, that are
thinking of committing suicide.  E-mail me or some or many of us other mail
artists and let us discuse it first...please.

Hey Alexis,
We are the most difficult annimals on the world, we have such a sufficient
brain which is possible to understand what moves the whole universe. But it
needs only almost nothing to turn a very strong man in the most lonely
person on the planet, which such a pain that death has become the only
solution.
I think that what Baudhuin did was not planned, but the possibility was
there to do so, so he did. A one second thought that erase all the good he
has on the world. Only the pain is there.
We have the best communication possibilities today. I can write e-mails to
thousands of people and call lots of freinds. But are we realy possible to
talk to each other. Our communication technology should bring people
together, but infact the gap is bigger then ever before.
We as Mail-artists do know sometimes hundreds of people of which 20 are very
very close friends. But if you are allone in a cold house and you have pain
then I think the idea of knowing lots of people all over the world does not
help. Because there is the pain, and to take their own life looks as the
only solution. It is the person who should be very strong enough to pull
himself up and seek help by all kind of means. If not we only shoould
understand.

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka