>guido bondioli wrote: People in "CIVILIZED" countries are very ugly toward sick
people...<
Also when you get divorced or separated.  It's as if being in their vicinity
will infect them. Being near an ill person raises acute awareness of our
personal human fragility and real temporariness on earth.  Being near
partners separating reminds us of the hardest weakest part of our own
relationship.  For me, the Fragility and the ambiguity of life are
frighteningly intolerable alternating with exhilarating, as is walking on
the edge of a geyser, exhaling over the house of cards, being in a hurry
passing the wispy glass sculpture.

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka