--- johnson alexis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you see electricity, Guido?
Yes. there are several ways to see electricity.
One you probably know is lightening.
> If you dissected a
> light bulb, will you be able to see the electricity?
Depends on how you did it.
>  I am glad that you know best and the Chinese for
> hundreds of years have been using a technique for
> healing that is useless and obviously a waste of
> time.
Absolutely correct. 64% of Chinese medical events
resolve without intervention just as with anyone else.
What they do as thier home grown VooDoo is not the
cause of the resolution. Just a little study will show
you the truth of this.
Where there are no tissues there is no affect.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/
Yahoo! Groups Links