>  It's the braver
> more feeling and the more kind sort of people who do
> not flee.  They are
> able to be here in the world with the bad and the
> good although I cannot
> explain how.  I am so brave only sometimes.  And
> you?
It seems not to be brave at all. It is a matter of
interest in and involvement with the person in the
incident. When I was in the fire service I picked up
hundreds of accident victims. Most were alive. Being
repulsed was of little use. Reducing the stress in the
situation was most useful. Talking calmly, being
reassuring, asking if there is some way of BEING
HELPFULL are way better ways to approach people who
are obviously having problems. My experience since
becoming ill has been that most people most of the
time, seeing illness or injury, go on attack. All of
these OH SO SENSITIVE people are just pretenders and
ultimately make things far worse than they could be.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/
Yahoo! Groups Links