Hi all

Can anyone explain to me how I can delete an app in itunes

According to what I've read, I choose the apps item in the sources control.
Find the app in the apps grid and for a mouse user ctrl+rightclick. Which
brings up a menu that has delete on it.

I'm not sure exactly what I do with voiceover to get this menu to pop up.
I've tried vo+shift+m to use the shortcut key, but it doesn't activate.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards Nick

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: