In my case, I bought my Macbook Pro in January of 2010. In about this Mac, it
shows up as the mid 2009 model. Three months later, the Macs were updated to i5
core processors. I suppose three months seems like a long span of time to most
people, but I wish I would have known myself. I would have waited if I knew how
close the upgrade process really was.

Rose