Hello Kevin

With all due respect, I think you're totally missing the point, as did Dane.

This may have been known to you. But not everybody has the time or the
resources to spend looking around rumour sites. But even were it known that it
was going to happen soon, Apple should have offered us the opportunity to buy
the updated model.

Lynne