I don't know why it does not work in certain websites though. I can't give one
as I have had it work almost every ware but yeah. Oh yeah it does not work in
the vo help manual vo  shift slash.

Take care.
On Jul 24, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

> I don't have snl or lion, but when I was using snowleopard, it was simple
> enough to select text from a web page.  Simple go to the part you wanted to
> select, press vo-enter, then go to the place to stop selecting, and press
> vo-enter again.
> That's all there is to it.
> This unfortunately doesn't work on tiger, so I'm relagated to services menu,
> but hey, it works. :)

> You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
> Mac-Access forum at the following URL:

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org