Hi Frank!
You could see if anything needs turning on or even off in the sharing section
of Itunes prefs!
Open prefs command+comma then go to tool bar and interact then scroll over to
the share button and vo+space then stop interacting!
Then you can go through all the options to see if and what you might need to
change!
Of course you'll need to click the lock to make changes and again to prevent
further changes!
Then go to the OK button vo+space on that and you should be done!
Also you might need to look in sharing in system prefs to see if anything needs
doing there!
hth Colin