Thanks, nothing is checked in parental controls and everything is turned
in sharing under system prefs. This one really has me befuddled.
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Red.Falcon
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:24 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Problems creating a home share in ITunes using Voice Over

Hi Frank!
I'm not sure but there is a share button in system prefs and one of the
options is cd's and dvd's but this might be for other computers to use
your stuff!
Also [if you haven't already] check the parental control to see if that
is stopping you!
After that then I'm of no further use! :] And maybe someone else might
be able too!
All the best!
Colin