Yep, I have a few suggestions which may help but first bare in mind that 1 Password is a highly flexible system thus it can be run and accessed in various ways so what works for me may not work for you.

Yep, I'm still finding some hickups along the way though the interesting thing is that systems seem to behave differently sometimes, for example for some reason 1 Password on the Macbook behaves differently than does 1 Password on the Mac which shouldn't happen in theory given that both systems use the same data but that's for another time perhaps.

so what are you having difficulties with specifically when it comes to 1 Password? Are you having difficulties logging into sites from the extension, running the application or what?