Hi all

We have 1Password installed an active.  When we run Safari and log into a
website that requires passwords, we're always asked for the password and then
the Master Password dialogue of 1Password pops up and asks us to unlock it and
then save the website login.

Going to the same password again does exactly the same thing, and again, and
again, and agin.  So what is the point of 1Password?

Actually I'm finding 1Password a real pain in the but!  I'm sick of this master
password dialogue poplin up every time I want to visit a website I've used
before and supposedly, saved the log-in info for.

Gordon