Sounds like I need to give your shoulders a rub to calm you down.

I rote to Apple about this too.  So hopefully between us all they will get the
message.  Personally I was happy the way the voices were in the previous OS
build.  I liked Karen, but she seems to say things in a different way now.  It
is even harder to tell the difference between M and N.

Wish we could have Alex

Chris