Hello John

I am way behind on email since we've spent most of the last couple of days at
hospital.

I have yet to perform the full update; but I hope they've fixed the bug that we
reported earlier in the test cycle whereby it wasn't possible to use AppleTV
with a manual TCP/IP configuration. In fact you couldn't enter a manual IP
address at all; which kind of put an end to using it on our network.

I'm assuming it was a bug since the option did exist. But not everybody uses
automated network configurations.

Lynne