Cablejive required negotiation of a  captcha in order to be informed
when the product what's available. The order process did not require
it.

I have a small concern about this product in that it quit functioning
after eight months. Then I stupidly waited beyond the warranty period.
 I intend to order another one; I was nice to my first one, but
perhaps it was a dud.
Best regards, Geoff

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2011, at 11:29 PM, "1smart...@cox.net" <1smart...@cox.net> wrote:

> These extensions are just what I've been looking for. I just purchased one,
> along with the wall dock and, no, I did not have to negotiate a captcha to
> make the purchase.
>
> Karen
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Esther" <mori...@mac.com>

 av