Greetings from Austria,

I am wondering how to read RSS content offline.  Here's my situation:

Since I have a guide dog, I spend a lot of time in the dog park in order to let
my dog hang out with others of its own kind.  I used to read the newspaper in
the dog park with my Braille Plus by downloading content at home from my WLAN
connection.  Then, while in the dog park, I could go through a list of articles
that had been previously downloaded and if a title sounded interesting, I would
just press <Enter> and I could listen to the article on my Braille Plus.

Does anyone know if something similar exists for IOS5 devices?  I guess that
what I am asking for is a news aggregator that downloads every article while an
Internet connection is available and allows a user to selectively determine
which articles are read offline.

Many thanks,

Mike