Mike,

    If I understand you aright, I think you could either try "Instapaper" a
paid app for the iPhone, or why not try the built in function in Safari whereby
you can save a webpage/article etc by choosing "Reader" I think it is. You can
find this in the bookmark and favourites of Safari.Probably this latter option
would be the first way to go as it comes ready and free in IOS5.

    Good luck, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone