hi all my online banking is still not working under mac osx lion.
All I still get is voiceover saying safari or lighting busy when i log in.
if i can't use the mac to do every day tasks like this then what's the point?
the
www.natwest.com
bank i am with in the UK doesn't as far as I know have any flash. rather than
adding all these fancy new features like spaces and other things we can't even
use right apple need to address such basic issues as these, all these claims of
fastest web browser and stability are no good for blind consumers