From: "Bubba" <bubbatheg...@gmail.com>
To: "'Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility'" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: Removing applications from App switcher in IPhone

Hi, that is what I was saying in my previous message that I had never had
this to happen! I have the iphone3gs with the latest IOS as of now and the
Ipad1 and never had this happen! I just wondering if this is device pacific
like on the iphone3gs, iphone4, iphone4s or ipad1, ipad2 or iPod touch or
any of these devices with a JB? This would narrow it down a little bit as I
have had no one else say this on this list or other list! JST

Bubba
bubbatheg...@gmail.com