Hi Zack and others,

On the 4 S the problem apps don't show up in notification center at all even
though in settings they are with the others that do show up.  So no audio
alerts and nothing in notification Center when I open it.  yet they are in the
settings just like other apps that are working.  In fact they are between the
apps so I'm sure they are not in the section that is removed from Notification
Center.

Zack's question is helpful as I now realize the problem apps don't show up at
all on the 4S in Notification Center.

Very strange.

Eric Caron