Hello John,

Drag&Drop works for me. If you want to drag a file into a folder, you do
VO-Comma on the file, navigate to the folder and press VO-Period and the file
will move into the folder.

If you're dragging from one window to another, both windows must be visible on
the screen. You can use the commands for moving windows to put one at the top
left and the other at the bottom right of the screen to be sure that they're
both visible.

Cheers,

Anne