Hello All:

I have a friend running Lion, latest updates, 4GB of ram and she can't drag and
drop.

I've walked her through the process and for example interacts on the folder
where she wants to drop the file, "failed to drop" and of course gives the
location.

When doing VO comma to mark the file, message file marked to drag and drop.

She's using a MacBook Pro 13 inch early 2011 and I'm using an iMac early 2008
having no issues.

We've gon as far as importing each other's VoiceOver preferences and still no
luck.

Permissions repair in the Lion recovery have done also.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  If anyone would like, I did a Lion drag and
drop for Main Menu last month and have the file I recorded myself as a demo.

If interested, I'll put the file in my DropBox.

Take care,

John