Hello Eric and Others,

I'd make a few revisions to some of your suggested modifications for List
Recorder:

You said:
• I would like the default list sort method to be manual rather then by
creation date.

Instead of changing the default display sort method, why not request that users
can manually rearrange the list items, in much the same way that users can
re-arrange the order of bookmarks in Safari, or that I can re-order items I
have turned into a list in the Simplenote app (where changing notes into a list
is one of the premium subscriber features) by touching the iPhone at the right
edge for the listed item and dragging it up or down?

This is akin to your suggestion:
• Within in a single list I would like to be able to drag and drop items for
quick reorganization

I also like the ability in the Simplenote app to "pin" certain notes to the top
of a list, regardless of sort order.

I agree with yourself, Bryan, and others, that the ability to record while the
screen is locked is a "must fix" item.

And certainly, more language localizations for the app, including Spanish as
Daniela suggested, would be useful.

Cheers,