Hi!
Regarding the motions of the devise, I can tell you by experience, that this,
when turned on voluntarily, could be of great help for people, like my friend
Nancy, who can not use correctly the touch screen. She uses asistive touch and
I don't think that she or other users would be happy if the upgrade takes this
out.
I think that sometimes developers make innovations which they think are just
going to be fun, but they end up being of great use for people with different
characteristics.
Thank you for reading.

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`