Hello Esther,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for responding, and the same goes for
everyone else who has taken the time to assist me.

In your response,Esther, you mentioned Talking to Siri: Learning the Language
of Apple's Intelligent Assistant" by Steve Sande and Erica Sadun.  It has been
my impression that ebooks can't be read on the iPhone.  If I purchase the book,
which app should I use to read it?

Cheers,

Mike