Hello Esther,

Your posting below causes me to wonder something else:

Is it possible to peruse iBooks stores or other App stores on your Mac and have
the item you purchased download to your iPhone when you go into the App store?
I find that I am far more proficient on my Mac, in terms of web surfing than on
my iPhone.  If the answer to this question is in the affirmative, then how do I
indicate that the item purchased is intended for use on the iPhone as opposed
to on the Mac?

Thanks and kindest regards,

Mike