To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 2:56 PM
Subject: My PC died

I'm looking for some honest advice here. My desktop PC is dead. It's four years old, so I'm not going to try and put a new hard drive in it or fix memory or whatever is wrong. It doesn't even pretend to boot. There are some apps that I still use that are PC. I haven't found anything Apple to replace them with as yet. Given that, would I be better off to still get an Apple and put a Windows 7 OS on it to run these? Or, would it be better to go with another PC? I want to do what makes the most sense, but I do love the accessibility of the Apple and if I could bring it home and do all the setup myself, it'd sure be cool.

If I went with an Apple, would it be best to get an iMac? It seems like the closest to a PC desktop.

Kristeen

Kristeen Hughes
khwi...@gmail.com

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!