Mike and Christine,

        If Christine goes with the Mini can she use her old monitor to attach
to the mini?  this might solve the occasional display issue I've heard about
with the mini plus make the Mini accessible to sighted users.  The mini is
probably a practical option for many blind users for price and small footprint
on the desk.

Also, I'm with Mike on this.  I still use Windows apps but run them on my Mac
Book.  I don't miss my PC at home.  Plus between the Mac and VM Fusion I rarely
need sighted help.  At work I often need sighted help as Jaws stops talking at
in opportune moments.

Which Mac to get is really a individual decision, there are so many variables.

Eric Caron