Yes well as of last October you could because that's what I got for mine,
standard keyboard and standard mouse.  21 inch screen, but I expanded the ram
card thought we could survive with the 21 inch screen in trade for the card the
screen is still larger than on the old i-mac that we bought back in 2002.  So
it's all relative I suppose.  Thought it better to have more ram for the future
instead.  Screen is big enough that my wife can see it once her eyes get better
and she gets interested in using the computer in future again.  Then I will
probably be relegated to the old tiger machine, or the windows laptop *lol*.
Well she will have to sleep some time right?