Hello Chris

Thank you. I'm sorry I'm being so dense; I'm just a little cautious where these
things are concerned because I do not consider myself sufficiently informed and
I don't like to make assumptions where other people's things are concerned.
Gordon owns the iPhone; and he's currently in the rest bite home. However, I'm
going to go and buy one for myself later today as I feel that it's time I
stopped clinging to the outdated notion that a landline will suffice. I looked
at the competing products, very carefully actually. But having played with an
Android model, I feel that it wouldn't be in our best interests for a number of
reasons which, for the most part, I'll discuss on the Techno-Chat list. But it
is inevitable that we'd end up having to buy a screen-reader from Code Factory
or whatever they call themselves so that Gordon can also play with my phone.

Anyway; I'm babbling and I have lots to do. So thank you very much indeed for
all of your help on this. I very much appreciate everybody's input.

Lynne